Kite and Yoga Retreat for Sporty Entrepreneurs
Dates: Aug 27 2022 – Sep 03 2022 (one week)
Location: Villa La Pena, Tarifa (South of Spain)
Participants: 8 – 14
Currently € 797 until 8th of July (3 spots left)
Then € 997 until 31th of July
Then € 1500 if you book last minute in August
The Flaks entrepreneur week in Tarifa is a networking event for sporty entrepreneurs to learn from each other, boost business, enjoy Spanish vibes and make new friends while practising kitesurfing and yoga. This will be the 10th Flaks kitesurf and yoga week in Tarifa, but the third where we really go a level up in terms of accommodation and skill sharing.
After the event you will:
• Have a clearer view of your business goals and be part of a group of smart entrepreneurial minds that will help you reach it
• Be inspired, recharged and ready to make shit happen
• Be part of an international network of happy sporty entrepreneurs (Flaksers) and benefit from the network that we have together
Location: Tarifa, Spain.
One of the most popular and beautiful kitesurfing spots in the world.
New to kitesurfing and want to learn? No worries! We have discounted deals with the best kitesurf schools in Tarifa.
Our luxurious villa has Shared rooms with max 2 persons per room. Two rooms are a little bit more luxurious and 5 rooms are more regular. All have shared bathrooms (there are 6 comfortable bathrooms available in the villa)
Price (shared regular room): €
1500 , temporary €797
Check out the video for an impression of the Flaks vibes (this video stills shows our previous location and not our new luxurious villa)
Our program is flexible but a typical day looks something like this:
– Start with a healthy breakfast and enjoy the views over Tarifa in the direction of Morocco
– Join a yoga session to get you ready for the day
– Get some work done or do some more morning exercises in or around the pool
– Join our mastermindsession, get inspired and improve your business
– See the palmtrees slowly starting to move, collect your kitegear and get yourself to the beach
– KITE KITE KITE with your fellow Flaksers
– Enjoy an after-kite sunset moment with a fresh drink together with your new friends
– Join a dinner in town or have a BBQ at the Flaks villa
– Reflect on a day well spent
A more detailed program will follow. We always try to be flexible, so that we get the most out of the week. We typically talk business in the morning and kite in the afternoon, but if there is only wind predicted in the morning, then we can turn this around.
Included in ticket
– Coworking place with WIFI
– Welcome dinner
– Goodbye dinner
– Business cases and mastermind meetup (we ask everybody to prepare a 10 minute presentation of their business case and what challenges you can use help with)
– Speed date pitch meetup (one-on-ones to establish who can help you best and how)
– Roundup meetup at the end of the week with learnings and next steps
Masterminds based on Interest
We always have out-of-the-box workshops by Flaksers in various topics (for example presenting in front of the camera, online marketing, business efficiency, etc)
– Transportation is not included. You can get cheap flights to Malaga / Sevilla and easily get to Tarifa from there. Renting a car is probably your cheapest (and most convenient) option, but public transport is also available. Team up with other participants to save costs and have a more fun ride.
– Kite equipment and lessons are not included (Kite lessons, kite rental, Mountain Bikes, SUP boards, Surfboards). We’re happy to arrange this with our partners. We have good deals with the best providers.
– Yoga lessons are not included. Prices will be around 15 euro per hourly session.
– Alcohol is not included in the price. We have a large fridge for self brought drinks.
This Flaks event is a postponed event (due to Covid) and was fully booked before, but due to the change of dates not all previous participants can join, so there are now some tickets available. The regular price for a ticket is € 1500, but to fill up the last remaining ticket faster we temporary set the price to €797,-
RSVP now and we’ll send you the booking details!
Fill out a quick form to show your interest and we’ll get in touch ASAP to answer any questions!